How do I add videos to my book?
- Click on the "Options" button to create a derivative for your learning material.
2. Once your derivative work is open, go to the “Chapters” tab to find the part of the book you want to supplement with video.
3. Click your mouse onto the Content Block (white space) for the tool bar to appear and select the YouTube icon. (Tip: You can drag the Content Block to a new space by holding down on the bottom right hand corner)
4. Paste your URL link into the space provided. (Advanced: Paste embedded code in space provided)
5. Go to options and select preview to see how the video would look in your new copy.
6. Exit out of Preview Mode and Click Publish to share with your students.