Choose flexible tools for your personal need
Professors and Educators
Have an extension of your classroom online
- Create teachable courses Use the courses feature to create an organized space where you can add your own books, notes, reviewers, etc. or find new material from the LawCarta catalog that can be modified & annotated. You can choose to add material all at once or as the course progresses. Invite students to join so that they can find all their learning materials in one convenient place. Give special permission to TA’s and students to modify or make changes.
- Produce customized versions of books A great tool to personalize learning for you and your students. This allows you to create derivatives of books to match your lesson plan. Use the editor to make a custom version where you can include your own annotations, hide and rearrange chapters to align with your syllabus, and supplement your copy with added multimedia such as videos, images, audio, links, tables, and more.
- Make use of our available templates Find editable templates on the documents page to create a syllabus, academic paper, and other learning materials.
Reach a broader audience and share your expertise
- Create training materials Create engaging content with the online editor. You can include multimedia – training videos, instructional images, audio and more, or simply choose materials from the catalog based on your topic.
- Publish books Self-publish your own book with flexible options and formats. You can easily create new editions and revisions so that your books are always up to date.
- Explore our digital library Find books and other resources you can customize and include in your courses.
Share your knowledge and technical expertise
- Create and sell courses Bundle your content into a course, set a price and start selling!
- Control options When drafting your book, select your control options- allow or restrict print-on-demand, downloadable PDFs, public notes, and derivatives. Assign it to specific lists or make it available in the Catalog.
- Customize books Create derivatives of books from the catalog for more personalized learning – include your own annotations and media, hide and rearrange chapters to align with your lessons.
Learn anywhere and anytime
- Have access to a digital library Explore the catalog to find open-source and low cost books, notes, reviewers and other study materials.
- Use our study tools For every split-second pause you make while typing, your work is automatically saved. You can easily track and modify changes from the edit history view.
- Sell your notes Create notes using our editor and produce quality documents to study, share, and sell. Set your own price and make extra income.
- Find teacher-created courses Go to courses to find complete collections of books & study materials prepared by teachers to match your syllabus. Everything you’ll need for your class in an easily accessible place.
- Customize books This option allows you to create derivatives of books for a personalized learning experience. View book options to make a custom version where you can include your own annotations, hide and rearrange chapters to align with your study flow, and supplement your copy with added multimedia such as videos, images, audio, links, tables, and more.